Thinking about the year ahead I think it’s important to make goals of things I will do and things I won’t do. I want to make 2018 an epic year and I want you to join me in creating the best year so far. Why not write down 12 things you must do and 12 things you need to ditch in 2018 to make it the year you won’t forget. This year is even more important to me as it’s the year I turn 30. I’ve written a bucket list of 30 things before I am 30 and I am drawing on some of the most important goals to me.
12 Things I Must Do in 2018
- Complete the Couch to 5K Running Challenge – I want to get fitter and healthier, I think this is a great way to help and something I’ve put off in the past.
- Focus – this is my word for the year. I want to focus on the one thing each day which will drive my business forward and lead to a happier, healthier and wealthier year.
- Save a minimum of £30 per month. A small saving goal but I am being called to the number 30 this year. I want to incorporate 30 into as many things as I can.
- Have 30 No Spend Days throughout the year
- Complete 10,000 steps each day on my FitBit, including weekends
- Write 80,000 words of a Fiction manuscript
- Write and publish a small ebook to increase my passive income
- Declutter the flat of the things that do not serve us
- Practise Gratitude every day in my journal
- Use my planners more frequently.
- Be more responsible with my money
- Complete the Money Babe Manifest $1,000 in 21 Days challenge
12 Things I Must Not Do in 2018
- Hoard things I don’t need
- Say yes to things that do not resonate with my personal value
- Let my anxiety get the better of me
- Lose track of my finances
- Cash in my savings too early
- Cancel plans at the last minute because I ‘don’t feel up to it’
- Constantly eat junk food
- Procrastinate on social media when I need to be working
- Compare myself to others and their lifestyles
- Neglect my blog
- Spend time with people that drain my energy
I’m really excited about what the year has in store for me. I can’t wait for BlogOn in May with my friends, our holiday to Greece in September and celebrating my 30th Birthday with those I love the most.