Manifesting or the Law of Attraction has become a real hot topic of late. It’s something I’ve been aware of for ages and trust me I have been there with the skeptics. For me, though, when I do start focusing on what I want, meditating, taking the time, just a few moments out of my day to visualise my dream life and career, I’ve made the most money. I’ve had the most successful months. I’ve had more sponsored post opportunities, I’ve found more people aligned with what I believe in. I’ve written up how you can start manifesting more of what you want into your life.
I wanted to share with you 5 resources that I’ve found really helpful in keeping me aligned, seeing inspirational stories and keeping me focused on my own goals and dreams. I appreciate that there are a lot of people out there who think it’s all a bit woo-woo for them and that is totally fine. However, spending a bit of time each day working on your goals, visualising them and just having them at the forefront of your mind will help keep you focused and achieving them.
- Manifestation Babe – This is a great site with a whole load of paid and free resources. There’s a Facebook group full of interesting, inspiring, talented people who want to resonate with you. If you’re interested in manifesting then the free Facebook group is a great place to start. Kathrin Zenkina is a lovely, interesting and personal leader in the group that truly wants to see as many people manifesting their dream lives as possible.
- Money Babe Book – This is a great start to manifesting. It’s centered around manifesting $1,000 and for those that want to try and save or make more money, why not give this one a go? Grabbing the book direct from the website allows you a fair few free bonuses too. If making more money is one of your goals for 2018 then why not take a look at my 20 ways to make more money.
- The Secret – This YouTube video can be really inspiring and helps get you into manifestation and the type of people who use the Law of Attraction in their everyday lives.
- The Law of Attraction and How to Make it Work for You* (Affiliate Link) – For those that love to read and want to get into the Law of Attraction rather than a challenge then this is a great resource for you.
- Law of Attraction Planner* (Affiliate Link) – I love a good planner and I’ve written all about my absolute favourite planners including the ones I’m using in 2018 however I love this gorgeous planner centered around the Law of Attraction. A great way to document your manifesting experience.